Sterilization Flat Reel
- Made of high-grade medical dialysis paper and CPP/PET compound film which can withstand high temperature.
- Manufactured according to EN868-5 and ISO11607 standard.
- The indicator used in the reel production is classified as a Class1 Type indicator to the ISO11140-1 standard.
- It can be cut to the desired size depending on the goods to be pack for sterilization purpose.
- It is used for packing medical devices before sterilization and maintains the sterility of the products after sterilization.
- Duo indicator design suitable for both ETO and STEAM Sterilization methods.
- Under the steam sterilization process, the indicator’s colour will turn black from the initial blue.
- Under the ETO sterilization process, the indicator’s colour will turn yellow from the initial pink.
- The indicator’s colour has a significant change and will never change back.
- Three-sided explosion-proof design to prevent the package from bursting.
- The transparent compound film shows clearly what is inside the package.
Size : 200 m/roll
Material : 70gsm medical high-temperature dialysis paper (French Arjo Wiggins) + 55gsm medical CPP/PET compound film (Green)
|FR50200||Sterilization Flat Reel 50mm x 200m||12rolls/ctn|
|FR75200||Sterilization Flat Reel 75mm x 200m||8rolls/ctn|
|FR100200||Sterilization Flat Reel 100mm x 200m||6rolls/ctn|
|FR150200||Sterilization Flat Reel 150mm x 200m||4rolls/ctn|
|FR200200||Sterilization Flat Reel 200mm x 200m||4rolls/ctn|
|FR250200||Sterilization Flat Reel 250mm x 200m||2rolls/ctn|
|FR300200||Sterilization Flat Reel 300mm x 200m||2rolls/ctn|